1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Mama. Her name is Lourdes.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last Jan 15-19, when the Pope was here.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Not really. Hence I don't do calligraphy?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH?
Rice and anything fried and saucy.
5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes but truth be told, I have very few friends.
6. Do you have kids?
Not yet. Crossing my fingers.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?
Not really. But I can be passive aggressive.
8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not in a million years.
9. DO YOU HAVE PETPEEVES?
Many! I cant leave the house if it's messy. I also hate seeing my hair on the floor... These are manifestations of my OCD though.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
Tocino, Rice, Atchara, Coffee. I always order the same thing.
11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Many people think I am but I think I'm weak and dependent.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Ube, Cheese and Avocado.
13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Nothing in particular but I do try to have a feel of their "aura"
14. RED OR PINK?
15. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Physically? My teeth. I just can't give up coffee and wine.
16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
No one. I feel that because of Facebook, I'm updated with everyone's life.
17. WHAT COLOR OF SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Now? I'm wearing my gray Aerosoles flats. I'm going to 168 later.
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I ate my leftover pizza from Gino's for breakfast. Now I'm eating my cake and drinking coffee.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sound of my husband's keyboards. I'll remind him to put on some music.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Oh many colors! Red, Yellow, Blue, Green! Many Colors! I have many personalities. #SCHIZO
21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Ha! I have allergic rhinitis! No Perfume scents for me! My favorite smells are the smell of freshly baked cakes and bread and freshly brewed coffee
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mama. I told her to look at my picture dressed like a maid and I asked her if she wants a maid uniform too. She hung up on me.
23. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Mountain hideaway. In fact, I want to go to Ubud and do yoga there.
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None. But I do like the idea of watching football in a pub. #FEELINGEXPAT
25. HAIR COLOR?
BLACK. VERY BLACK
26. EYE COLOR?
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Occasionally. I prefer to see the world in a blur. Everyone seem so much prettier if I don't have my glasses on. That includes me.
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Here's one fact about me: I have never seen a HORROR MOVIE inside a cinema.
I like romcoms thus I have a very unrealistic view towards life and relationships because of it.
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
We saw Night at the Museum in the theater. We don't really watch a lot of movies because the cinema tickets are so expensive :(
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT/DRESS ARE YOU WEARING?
Orange. Orange is super versatile.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
I've never seen or touch snow in person. I like summers in cold countries.
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. Kissing can be tiring for my jaws. #TMI
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
35. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio only. I like running.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
TV. We were just talking about my unhealthy relationship with the TV. I can't live without it.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
This biography of a Mormon girl. My choice of literature is quite interesting. I like extreme fantasies like magic and dragons and then I like biographies that give me a glimpse of other cultures.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Cape of Good Hope! That's the southernmost tip of South Africa.
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
42. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
43. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
I don't drive so I don't own a car
44. WHAT DO YOU ENJOY DOING DURING YOUR SPARE TIME?
I like cleaning the house. YES!
45. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT TO TALK ABOUT?
Wines! I even took WSETs for it.
46. ARE YOU AN INTROVERT OR AN EXTROVERT?
Introvert. I get drained after entertaining a huge crowd. If I am nervous around people, I babble too. So I guess that's why I get tired.
47. HAVE YOU EVER BROKEN UP WITH A FRIEND?
Yes, ofcourse. At some point, you just have to get rid of people who don't add value to your life. There are friends who make you feel bad or bring out the worst in you. You really don't need those people. You're better off alone.
48. If YOU COULD BE ANYWHERE NOW, WHERE WOULD YOU BE AND WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
I always have an answer for this. If I am not married to S, I'd be living as an expat somewhere in Asia or Europe. I'd be in my office drinking coffee while reading my emails at this very moment.
If I answered this question on a weekend, I'd be in a cafe, reading the papers or a book while drinking coffee and eating bread.
49. WHAT THINGS ARE YOU WILLING TO SPEND ON?
Food. I'm willing to spend a month's salary to eat in a Michelin rated restaurant.
Travel. I don't do backpacking.
Shoes. If I can buy one expensive thing annually, I'll buy a pair of nice shoes.
50. ARE YOU HAPPY?
Yes. Happiness is a state of mind and is a choice. I choose to be happy.
Now we are best friends,