And just like that, I am on my 25th week of pregnancy.
Time went by so quickly. I spent nearly all my first trimester feeling petrified if this pregnancy will push through. By the 12th-13th week, I anxiously waited for the Nuchal Scan.
I only started telling my family and friends around the 15th or 16th week.
Then the holidays came and before I knew it, I am about to enter my last trimester. The Last 3 Months Until My Life Changes Forever.
Yesterday, my husband's app alerted me that I am on my 25th week. I panicked.
My husband is very prepared. He has been looking for pedias and having meetings with the people of CordLife.
I, on the other hand, have done nothing except sleep.
I'm really scared.
It occurred to me that maybe I am not ready to be a mother and to be responsible for another
human. I never had cold feet during my wedding but I am having one now.
So, I made a list of the things that are within my control.
1. Make a Birth Plan
2. Make a list of items I need for delivery
3. Make a list of items for the newborn
4. Start thinking of a name
5. Sign all these papers from CordLife
6. Set an appointment with the Pedia options
7. Buy a new and more efficient vacuum cleaner
8. Fix the kitchen cabinets to make space for all the stuff the little human will need.
9. Look for Breastfeeding classes
10. Schedule a last vacation...within the Philippines only.
I'm really overwhelmed. I just have this feeling that life as I know it...will never be the same. I hope it will be all good.
New Mom Fears,