Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Why Am I Iyakin?

Last night, S went out. He advised me not to join him because I am notorious for crying at just about anything and everything.

I don't understand why. Maybe I just have very high empathy and extremely high levels of hormones
I cried when I watched Land Before Time.
I cried when I watched American Tail.
I cried when the emperor awarded Mulan with a Medallion and told her to tell her father what she has done for China.
I cried when Simba was born and Refiki raised him up and the music started playing.
I cried when all the rats came to help Remy and Chef Linguini.

My gosh...all those movies are cartoons.

I cried when I read Amy Tan's JoyLuck Club.
I cried when I watched Joy Luck Club!
To make it worst, I also cried when I read my history books way back in highschool.

At work, it got really embarrassing.

I cried during our Global Conference when Mico showed the introductory video about Indonesia.
I cried when Mico showed the Libaran TVC of Blue Band.
I cried infront of the entire team when I attempted to share the Smart TVC about a husband who had a stroke and about that robot who befriended a lola.

S says I can cry at a drop of a hat.

I cried at nearly every episode of Junior Masterchef US. By the final round, I was bawling.
I cry everytime I listen to Peter Tanchi's sermon.
I cry when I watch the opening ceremonies of the Summer Olympics.
I cry when gymnasts make a perfect landing.

The most ironic this is I am one of the bravest person you will meet. I don't back down from fights. I take criticisms with a straight face. I argue passionately.

But I don't know why I am such a cry baby. Nakakahiya talaga.



Baffled,

L






1 comment:

  1. Stalker levels na talaga.. Parehas tayo!! I am super tapang but mababaw ang luha ko! I cry at commercials ng J&J dati! Gosh....

    Uy, yung Junior Master Chef nakaka-iyak kasi naman yung mga kids diba? I saw an episode and I cried! Panget was laughing at me! OMG..

    ReplyDelete