Saturday 6 December 2014

Isn't It Ironic?

With only 30 mins left til my flight, I was still on the road. 

To make it worse, the song of Alanis Morisette, "Ironic" was blasting away from the radio. When it got to the part, " Traffic Jam When you're already late", S turned the volume up. 

Finally to make it worst, I  wanted to pee BADLY! 

YES, S TURNED OUT TO BE RIGHT AGAIN.

Traffic to the airport was so bad with all the construction work etc. I can safely assume it will only get worst during the peak festive days.

I did make it. BUT...for a few minutes there I was shouting like Sisa because my check-in counter was closed when I arrived.

Now it's boarding time.

S, I'm sorry for questioning your judgement. Sorry! Bye! Won't dillydally again. Last na to. Swear to god, hope to die.

Harassed,

L

PS> wrote this while I was falling in line for boarding but didn't make it in time to post.  Now I'm having Pizza and wine here in Iloilo.

No comments:

Post a Comment