Sunday 23 March 2014

Day 36: The S word

In the beginning there was word
And the word was with God
And the word was God

John 1:1

Tony once told me that we give the name power everytime we say it. Which is why he avoided giving a name to his disease, cancer. He didn't talk much about it. This is probably why he lived longer than expected.

Recently, S has been saying that he is STRESSED. The frequency has increased significantly to the point that it's really getting on my nerves because I'm a generally positive person.

But S pointed out that on my not-so-positive days I complain about the same thing.

Point Taken! 

So we have a new game, we will pay 20 bux everytime we say the word STRESS.  I geniunely believe the more we say it, the more we will feel it.

And guess what, after shelling out 120 bux, we have reduced the number of times we complain.





And yes, we feel calmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment