Tuesday 4 March 2014

Day 17: From a Modern to an Art Inspired Hotel

I've already mentioned in my past post that I have a penchant for unique "habitation".

For our first stop in Andalucia, we stayed in a red and black, art inspired hotel. I can tell that this city takes their artist and their art seriously! 

Right smack in the middle of the historic center, this amazing hotel was included in the michelin guide for 3 consecutive years. The price is not the bad too.



All the receptionists were extremely friendly and helpful. They have this nice accent when they say "welcome!"


The rooms were simple and comfortable. Much bigger than the one in amsterdam. Even the toilet has art. It was one big art attack!





We were so lucky when we arrived, there was a carnival. The streets were beautifully lighted. There were kids in costumes, locals singing, cotton candies. It reminded me if the fiestas in my hometown.




I knew the moment I arrived that this is my city that this is it. Like love you just know. I can live here!

Over tapas (I will do a post on all the food I stuffed my face with), I started dreaming and talking about coming back to study Spanish and flamenco. S didn't like the conversation very much. 


Sigh...


I wish I discovered this place earlier. 


Is it too late for me?

Still on Pause,

L

... It's hard to write because of all the tapas and wine. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment