Friday 4 December 2015

The Little Prince Gift Ideas

Have you watched the movie na? This is actually one of my favorite books of all time. It's so simple and yet it's so profound!

I think these versions of The Little Prince Classic will make great gifts for Christmas!

The coloring book- 655 Php

(This is a big book! Nearly a foot in height!)



The graphic novel with glossy pages -499 php




And ofcourse...

The classic version in hard bound for 749 php



All available in www.milkandhoney.ph. They have lots of The Little Prince Books buy I think they ran out ever since the movie premiered.


Tired,

L

PS>If you are wondering why I always promote Milk and Honey (Instagram: @milkandhoney.ph), my sister in law owns it. She is in our office too. I see her stocks in the office, so I go through it when I'm bored. Minsan naman I have to give you content na hindi naman about me noh.


No comments:

Post a Comment