Monday 7 December 2015

Filipino-Chinese Relationships: How to make his sisters like me?

A reader posted a question and I thought, it's best that my friends answer it instead of me,

Question:

Hi! I just would like to ask for suggestion. 

I have a fil chi boyfriend. His parents died and he is left with several sisters. 

I wonder how can I win his sisters view on me. 

Last time we met on a lunch date. None of them liked that I was there. It seemed that I ruined lunch.

I hope to handle this conflict better. 

Is it ok to go on marriage without their approval?

Answers:

Kaye:
Nako. (Yan lang sagot ko)

Audrey:
Hahahaa uhmmm just go on and make their lives living hell!!! Hahahahaah!!!!

Lawyer Cousin:
For as long as your bf is above 25 yrs of age,no need sang approval nila o guardians advice.

Ca:
In our case, kami yung mga evil sisters. Hahaha

Joanne: 
Ewan ko ba bakit may ganyan pa??!!

Andrew: 
May the odds be forever in your favor.


Didi:
Are you prepared to be feel judged and *unaccepted* your whole life?  If your answer is yes, go for it!
But to be truthful - life is too short to spend time with people who make you feel shitty.

Oh sya, I'll go back to eating,

L



No comments:

Post a Comment