Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas Gift Idea: BUILT NY OVEN MITT

Because I cook A LOT,  I like things I can actually use in the kitchen.  

If you know someone like me, you may want to give him or her a colorful oven mitt by BUILT.  It's looks cool and modern.



Not like tela mitts. They look lola-ish and they stain easily!

Here's why I like this particular brand:

MADE FROM NEOPRENE
Neoprene isn't just for wetsuits. It protects against, spills, splashes, bumps, and drops, making it perfect for safeguarding the things you love.


MACHINE WASHABLE
Made a mess, no problem. Simply toss this product in the washing machine to make it look like new.


EFFECTIVE PROTECTION FROM HEAT
It’s as soft as a glove but protects like a mitt, shielding your fingers and hands from temperatures up to 500° F.


GOOD GRIP:
The textured neoprene handle helps prevent slipping, sliding and spilling.



AVAILABLE IN RUSTANS. I love shopping there. Ganda ng wrapper!



Happy Shopping,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment