Sunday 23 August 2015

MARRIAGE ENRICHMENT SEMINAR: Bridge To Forever

A quick post!

I love attending marriage seminars, talks, workshops, encounters. You name it! 

We don't have a heavy marriage problem or anything of that sort...at least for now. PHEW! Praise God for that! 

I just enjoy learning new things with my husband. And it's fun to meet other couples too!

Anyway, CCF is holding a Marriage Enrichment Seminar titled "Bridge to Forever" this coming Sept 26-27.

 We attended "SaturDates" and "Before I Do" last year and we really had a wonderful time getting to know each other better. The sessions were pretty much like structured and guided dating. We had questionnaires. We filled those up individually  and discussed as a couple and then we shared with other couples.

So, I'm very VERY excited to sign up for another CCF marriage retreat. 

The upcoming seminar an overnight thing. WOOHOO ! It costs 6,500 per couple and includes everything. YES! E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!

If you have any questions, you can call Tin. Her number is 0915 847 2627. I actually don't know her! Haha! But hey, her number is on the brochure.



Hope to see you there,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment