Thursday 26 June 2014

Day 129: An Amazing Day

My day started with a JIVAKMUKTI class at dawn! hahahah! 7 am.




Then,  my best friend and his family arrived from Australia. We went to Sari for M's fitting and it all went well.


Then we had lunch and cupcakes. Round about 6 pm, we attended the Lenox Launch in Rustan. Sand I were both invited by the head of Rustan's home. I invited M to join me because S had to be somewhere else. 



And guess what?! For the first time in my life I won something! I won a set of very expensive china.S took it home with him because I had another party to attend. I have yet to open my prize!



After my party, M and Dave took me to the launch of a new Megawork property. I spent most of my time making paper boats with Eli while the couple talked with their agent.



I think I had too many glasses of champagnes and Shiraz .... 


It was  just a wonderful day. I also got an SMS from my old boss inviting me for champagne on the 9th! Of July!


Praise God



Still on Pause,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment