Tuesday 21 October 2014

Day 247: Realization

I realized today that I could never be a food blogger.

I am always hungry so I eat quickly, not savouring each bite. 

It also doesn't help that I generally find all savoury food delicious. Balance of flavors and all that sh*t is something I don't really care about. The more flavorful, the spicier, the hotter- the better.

(Oh my looooord)


Dessert is a different story. I admit I can be quite snobbish when it comes to patisserie. 

(Dessert platter by Jean Georges, a 3 michelin chef)

(Macarons à l’ancienne by Jean Paul Hevin)

 And even more so with wines...



But anything that is served with rice....I automatically love. And I don't give a rat's ass where I eat it from.

(Chicken Rice Wars: Boon Tong Kee vs 5 Star, River Valley)

I won't even bother describing food in any of my posts. Just trust that when I say "I loooove it"  it means that the food is perfect if you're hungry, if you're eating it with rice and if you're enjoying it with coke.

So I will leave the food blogging to my favorite food critics: www.tsinoyfoodies.com and www.frannywanny.com.

But if I list it here and you're hungry I swear on my wine collection that the food items, I mention in my journal, will taste really amazing.




Hungry Again,

L


1 comment:

  1. awwwww thanks for the mention L! next time you're in SG just msg me would love to eat out with u! - Frannywanny

    ReplyDelete