Thursday 2 October 2014

My First Afternoon Tea Party

A very quick post because I need to wash the dishes!

I invited my good friends Ana and Joan to join me for afternoon tea in my new home. These ladies helped me so much not only in my career but also in my wedding preps. They're like my extended family here in Manila.

I took out my Lenox Marchesa Tidbit plates for my special guests! 


I used the  tea cups that Hedda gave me for my wedding. It's a set of Ashdene Fine Bone China. 


More..l



Tea Pot is a Wedgwood. Tony gave this to me when he was still alive...


And my 2 tier tray is a Royal Albert. You can't see it but the china pattern is gorgeous! 


Look at all the sweets!!!


And behold, my very casual afternoon tea spread. No placemat kasi the silver set I have is not bagay.




I need a new set of dainty placemats....hmmm


Still on Pause,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment