Tuesday 23 February 2016

Husband is in a Bad Mood

Since yesterday, my husband has been in a terribly bad mood. There's so much to do and so many things to fix.

There are no words spoken but I feel the tension and it's getting to me.

Now, I understand that my job is to be my husband's cheerleader. But, I tell you, it's really  hard to give him love when all I want to do is smack him.

Of course I don't that!

Last night, I asked him..." Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?" Without look away from his computer screen, he answered, "I'm okay." I mumbled some snarky remarks as I went inside our room. Thankfully, he didn't hear anything.

It's so hard to be the bearer of joy when I'm feeling bad vibes. That's why my top priority in life is to keep my mental sanity and my happiness. If I am not thinking and feeling right, I really have nothing to give.

The reality is, you can't count on anyone to make you happy. If you do, you will just end up frustrated. Happiness is within your own control.

That being said, I can't expect my husband to snap out of his stress parade before I can start feeling good again. That's something I need to do on my own.

I wonder where I can get my positive juju?



Pissed,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment