Thursday 11 February 2016

Creative Way To Announce Baby's Gender

My life needs a little "echoz" otherwise it's just too plain and boring. 

We announced the baby's gender to our parents and a few friends through cupcakes. 


Pink for a girl.



Blue for a boy. 




My husband told me to skip including a rainbow cupcake in the spiel because his parents are conservative.

Then we put the cupcakes in a box and asked them to wait for a bit. I shared a verse from the bible and told our guests how thankful we are to be having this child. 


Finally, when I have said everything I had to say, I  told everyone to open the box at the same time.


Can you guess the gender?


Happy Wednesday,

L


8 comments:

  1. GIRL!!! :) I hope I'm right hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls are more fun to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will wish it a boy for the Chinese tradition of having to pass on the last name.
    But seriously - a GIRL is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tapos if boy, first name is Henry. hahaha.

      Delete
  4. HI! my guess is boy :) but whether he or she, am sure he/she is very lucky to have you - J

    ReplyDelete