Sunday 23 February 2014

Day 6: Puff the Magic Dragon

Or is it Day 7? 

With the change in time zone  and my jet lag, I honestly don't know what day it is already. I'm so tired and I'm freezing my ass off.

And I'm being a big coward!

My friends have been encouraging me to smoke weed as part of my irresponsible phase. And I'm actually in a place where it is legal! 

Arggghhhh I'm too chicken to do it. No one can seem to guarantee that there is a standard "trip". This is the part I'm nervous about, the absence of any assurances that I won't go crazy.

The first time I was here, I was too scared that my GBF (gay best friend) would take pictures of me in compromising situations. Now, I'm sure I'm in good hands but I still can't bring myself to make that one huge leap ( or that one huge puff). 

For the rest of the afternoon, I just took a stroll and tried to inhale as much second hand pot smoke as I can.

This is so lame.


Still on Pause,

L


No comments:

Post a Comment