Saturday 5 September 2015

Easiest Way to Bake a Rainbow Cake

Hey look at my merienda today!!!




I've actually been itching to make a rainbow cake for the longest time now. However, the thought of all the bowls and pans that I'd have to wash after baking, gave me nightmares.  

Pero today, I suddenly had a brilliant idea. Siguro bored ako at puro clouds na naman laman ng utak ko.

I decided to use a cake mix instead of making a cake from scratch. And, since I don't have 5 round baking pans, I got a pack of 6 disposable aluminum pans nalang for 108 php.

Hey! This is a  great activity to do with kids! And Hindi ka maloloka sa kalat at huhugasan!




Here is the no brainer recipe.

What you need:
2 Boxes of Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Mix
6 eggs 
2 cups of water
1 cup of vegetable oil
5 food coloring 




Prep:
Preheat oven to 170c 
Grease aluminum pan margarine 
Line each pan with baking paper

How to make the Colored Cakes
Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs for 2 minutes. --- Yes!!!! eto lang!!! DI BA!!!!
Separate batter into 5 bowls. 
Mix in color. One color per bowl.
Pour colored batter into each aluminum pan
Bake for 30 mins. 
Tip: 2 pans at a time 
Cool for 1 hour


Frosting
Just buy a can of whipped cream!
Easy nga e!


Done!!!

And the tira tira, you can make into parfait pa!




Getting fat,

L



No comments:

Post a Comment