Monday 14 September 2015

A New Hobby

The first time ever I had my make-up professionally done for a party, I literally fell in love with myself! If you are friends with me in Instagram, you will feel my overflowing self love.

I swear, I didn't want to remove the work of Eli Santiago off my face! I just wanted to look that fierce forever! 

And so recently, I've been trying to learn how to do my own make-up. 

Thankfully, I got a lot of make-up stuff from my mom and my friends on my birthday. That's a good start!



I also got myself a BUILT Cosmetic Bag that's made of neoprene. I got this from www.beautymnl.com. So just incase I spill my creams, it'll be very easy to wash because the bag is stain proof.




I'm still missing a primer and a very good quality eyeliner. And I need to learn how to put on those fake lashes. It's a hard and really useful skill to learn, I tell you! 

I hope to attend a make up workshop soon! I've been on the look out for postings but so far, there are no classes. Hey! If you hear anything, message me!



Getting dressed for dinner,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment