Monday 27 April 2015

PARIS: Choose A Bridge And Promise Forever

Paris is Paris is Paris.

 I never get tired of Paris. It truly is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. 



When we were dating, S told me that we should choose a bridge along the river Seine and we should always visit  it every time we find ourselves in Paris.

And so for the last 4 years, it has become our tradition to visit PONT D' ARCOLE.

We eat Nutella Crepe and drink in the beautiful view, watch lovers stroll by and we listen to Edith Piaf.



Certainly, many things have changed since the first time we declared this as "our bridge". 

I'm no longer that giddy and blushing girl. 

But after all the things that have happened, I still love my husband...or then again, maybe it's just the effect of Paris...


Sleepy,

L



No comments:

Post a Comment