Saturday 7 May 2016

CELEBRATE MOTHER'S DAY WITH TOBLERONE

It's my first Mother's Day!  And while I wish to be the queen and the center of attention, I also wish to greet other moms. 

I asked my husband to get me TOBLERONE chocolates with the special sleeve for Mother's Day.


One will go to my own mother, one for my mother-in-law and one for Giuliana's nanny. 


mentioned in a separate post that our nanny also has an 8 month old son, who she had to leave back home. This is also her first Mother's Day.  

If you have relatives, friends and employees, who are far away from their own kids, I suggest you get them a TOBLERONE chocolate too. It doesn't cost much and I'm sure it will help ease their sadness of being away from their loved ones on this special day.



Happy Mother's Day to you all!



Excited,


L

No comments:

Post a Comment