Saturday 23 April 2016

Our First Dance

When I was planning my wedding, I was very well aware that it was just one day celebration. So, I made it my mission that I make an "event" out of ordinary planning/preparation moments.

One of those prep moments was our dance rehearsal. 

We signed up for a 5 sessions at STUDIO 116 dance school to prepare for our first dance. My husband didn't want to look like a fool in front  of 400 people! 

The first lesson was fun. The fourth and the fifth lessons were stressful because my husband had trouble remembering the steps but we managed to laugh about his lack of dancing skills.

Our dance instructor was very good making a choreography out of very  simple moves. She made sure that the dance was entertaining but picture and video worthy at the same time.

We started out dance with an attention grabbing salsa then we did the foxtrot. My husband was so relieve he didn't step on my gown and we finished the dance with no mistakes.



Do you remember your first dance as husband and wife?




Reminiscing,

L


Studio 116 Dance School
Suite 135-B
Ground Floor, LRI Plaza
210 Nicanor Garcia Street (formerly Reposo)
Bel-Air II, Makati City
Phone: 895-5581
Mobile: Gemma (0917-5693931 or 0917-5694208); Brian (0917-5693958)
Email: inquire@studio116danceschool.com


No comments:

Post a Comment