A simple kamote dessert can be made enticing if written this way:
"Locally grown sweet potatoes stir fried, drizzled with caramel and sprinkled with roasted sesame seeds."
In Shanghai, medyo next level ang seductive menu nila na. Infair medyo na-confuse ang lola nyo.
1. Have you ever eaten an eggplant that looks like a dancer? Cge nga!
2. Are you open to the idea of eating something that seems to have gone through cost cutting?
3. Is this dish good for your belly? Explain...
4. Have you ever tasted trans-specie pork? The pork that wants to be a fish.
5. Eto daw favorite snack ni Chuck Norris. ACTION PACKED!
6. This is the best. I love this girl named Millet Pepper. She knows what she wants and she is not ashamed to tell the world.
Who doesn't like big cock? Huy green minded ka! It's just a big chicken noh.
Still on Pause,
To learn more on Menu Development visit www.ufs.com