I am baffled.
My MIL used deer horn. It's literally the horn of a deer. I thought it was just a fancy name for a plant.
The helpers shaved off some parts of the boney material then mixed it with water. Then my husband drank a glass full. He said it just tasted like water with flour.
(Looks like a weird penis)
While this idea is new to me, and I am quite good in pathology and pharmacology, this medicine has been used in China for over 2,000 years.
I searched online and found the benefits of DEER HORN/DEER ANTLER.
DEER ANTLERS provide the following benefits to your health:
- Improve blood circulation and increase blood volume.
- Revitalise your body and give you extra energy.
- Strengthen immune system.
- Help to improve sexual disorders in men.
- A rich source of calcium.
- Help to improve sore muscles on limbs.
- Help to improve efficiency of kidney.
- Source: www.wonghoiantler.com.
Sounds good! After this, I will get a healthier and an even more "potent" husband. Wink*wink*
Gosh, I still have so much to learn as a Chinese wife.
Itching to go home,