Wednesday 1 July 2015

Buang

On my way to Urban Ashram, I saw a crazy woman (buang) along Ayala.

She was grinning ear to ear as she was talking to the plants.


I had to take the photo from a far. The last time my friend had a close encounter with a buang, the buang threw rotten fruits at her.

Anyway, I thought to myself... This lady is so lucky. She is happy. She has no worries. Nature altered her perspective so that she can cope with her circumstance. In her altered sense of reality, she is the best, the prettiest and life is just perfect! 

Because of my high self-awareness and my grasp of the universe around me, I have a higher propensity to be sad. Because the reality is, life is hard! Ofcourse, I try to snap out of it. 

King Solomon nailed it when he said...

"For with much wisdom comes more sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief" 





Honestly, I wish my brain stops working. It is tiring.



Lucid,

L



1 comment:

  1. I wish nga we can just maintain our child like innocence.

    ReplyDelete