Friday 20 March 2015

IF YOU WERE A BAG, WHAT WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?

How long has it been??? 2 weeks pa Lang!

So what have I been up to?


Chatted online. Hahaha! Mostly with Didi of Candishhh.blogspot.com!

Hmmm... I also went to Iloilo...


Been very busy with my Spanish class...Naks! I can now introduce myself and my family in espaƱol!  And I know a song na rin!






I've been eating a lot... More than I should...



I haven't gotten my groove back yet but I thought I'll give it a go...

My husband asked me if I want a new bag. I don't know if he will get me one or choz lang that he asked.

My gosh, wala akong masagot agad! Napaisip ako! Let me ask you na rin!

IF YOU WERE A BAG, WHAT WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?

I'd be a FURLA.  Furla is made of real leather. It is not too expensive. Ofcourse it's not cheap...but compared to other luxury brands, Furla is a bargain. It is also very practical. It is not very loud. 

Medyo, I have an issue with  fake stuff. My mom naman brand ambassador yan ng 168. 

I used to wear fake stuff din like may watch ako na GALVIN KLEIN but as I grow older...parang I learn to appreciate brands...

I'd rather get the real deal sa ukay ukay or a cheap brand than buy a fake sa 168. That's my POV. Walang basagan ng trip.

(Calligraphy by @sulat_kamay)

My favorite Furla piece is the PRACTICA. Mura lang to, swear. 


When my ex left me, I bought 2 LV bags in one go! Di pa ako na contento... I also got a belt for my brother! I think it was the free coffee. I don't know! I was telling Didi na I think I was hypnotized! 




LV is the entry level to luxury brands. I read this info somewhere... It was my EVER first luxury brand.  But now, I really can't find an LV bag that I would like to buy. 

Bags ha. Ibang story ang shoes.

After LV, I moved DOWN to Furla. My husband gave me my first every Furla bag which was
the Furla Montmartre Hobo Bag. He also gave me my LAST (for now) LV bag.

Then I moved further down to KATE SPADE. The way I see it...Kate Spade= girly, fun, cute and sophisticated. For me, it is like LAURA ASHLEY. It's like a more casual STEPFORD WIFE look.  I still like Kate Spade, by the way!

I also like BUILT, it's very practical. I can throw it sa washing machine and clean na agad. I get discount so that's good too! 



I also lusted over the  PRADA SAFFIANO, but then...anyway...moving on! Ibang story ito.

Chanel...it's not me. Chanel is bagay for dainty and refined girls. 

Gucci...not me din. 

Bottega... reminds me of banig.

Loewe, love! Very sophisticated.. I can't afford it + I'm not sophisticated.

Celine... It's everywhere! It's also quite heavy according to my friend, Abbie.

Hermes... Not now. Di bagay. I don't deserve it yet. Pag 50 years old na ako. I think if I get one now...
1. I will have no money left
2. Magmumukhang fake on me

When it comes to branding, it's really how you feel about a brand and how the brand makes you feel.

Like...COACH. I hate Coach. If you like Coach, I'm sorry but I hate it. To me Coach=outlet store/sale. I guess it's because na sobrahan sa discount  si Coach sa US. Actually, they have really good bags. S wants to get himself one nga.

BRAND MANAGERS...BE CAREFUL IN CHOOSING YOUR STORE LOCATIONS AND PROMOTIONS. THEY CAN MAKE OR BREAK YOUR BRAND.

Haaaayyy....

Parang wala akong gustong bag. WEIRD ba?

I'm strangely drawn to the YSL MONOGRAM clutch. I like the one with tassel pa! It's so expensive though. And I really have nowhere to wear it to.

Recently parang YSL is calling me...pero ang mahal! Kaya di ko sya naririnig.


Sigh... Are you lusting over a bag too? Why? Tell me about it!



Miss you like crazy,

L

1 comment:

  1. I have a favorite bag brand. Salad, by Bauhaus Hong Kong! It is made of genuine leather, and it's not so expensive!!! Pag naconvert na price to peso nasa 16-18k lang ang prices. :-) try it, I love their designs. Mix and match. And you're right, I'd rather buy the orig bag from the ukay ukay kesa magbuy ng fake. :-)

    ReplyDelete