Sunday 6 November 2016

Brunch for Less

If we dine out for brunch, we normally would spend around 1,000+. Sometimes I feel bad for paying a hefty price for something I can easily make at home.

So this morning, I prepared brunch.

Nothing fancy. 

I made blueberry pancakes using Maya's pancake mix. The tip on how to make them fluffy is to separate the egg white and egg yolk. Then you beat the egg whites until it stiffens and you fold it into the pancake batter.


The sausage, I got from Earl's Delicatessen. The sandwiches are just Tuna Sandwhiches that I grilled.


Masarap naman lahat!

I had 2 leftover pancakes. One I already packed for my husband's baon tomorrow. The other I gave to the yaya.



I made a konteng echoz in presentation. Leftover na nga e. The least I can do is to make it visually pleasing.


Xoxo,

L



No comments:

Post a Comment