Thursday 15 September 2016

Bawal Losyang: WHERE TO BUY SOSSY PAMBAHAY

Last weekend, my parents flew in from Iloilo to check up on me and the baby.

My dad noticed that my style has significantly deteriorated. I haven't been combing my hair because of my hair loss and my pambahay clothes are really drabby.

Weight wise I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight or maybe just 3 lbs above it.

He said, I should dress better. I told him what's the point if I have nowhere to go. He said I should look good for my husband. Honestly, if that's the only reason...I don't want to even bother. (NOTE: I should write about the aftermath of my marriage after childbirth and living with in-laws)

Then he said, if being a mommy is my new job then I should treat it with the same passion and professionalism as I did with my previous work.

So, I went to shop for PAMBAHAY and spent over 5,000 for my new lounge wear wardrobe.



Ang English pala ng pambahay ay lounge wear.




If you want sossy pambahay buy in UNIQLO, MARKS AND SPENCERS. Hindi maganda tela sa SM and mahal din ha! 

I also bought DRESS SHIRTS by COLLEZIONE. I wear inside the house, when I go across the street to do my grocery in RUSTANS or even when I go to The Peninsula Manila for coffee. May promo last week. 40 lang Ice Coffee kaya na afford ko. Versatile ang lounge wear na to. 799 pesos each. I got 3 pcs. Wash and wear lang. Yun lang nga, hassle mag breastfeed.


Ikaw, what do you wear sa bahay?


Xoxo,


L



 

1 comment:

  1. ang sossy ng pambahay mo ate!! I prefer "daster" nga lang e. super comfy! Pero I wanna look sa Uniqlo nga. I'm curious about their lounge wear.

    ReplyDelete