Friday 23 October 2015

My Prayer To Get Pregnant

I wish to share this prayer to other women trying to conceive. I got this prayer from St. Clement's Church in Iloilo. It is called the NOVENA OF CONFIDENCE.

I have prayed this every night since June. On several occasions,  the Holy Spirit has moved me to tears.



---- 

Oh Lord Jesus Christ, to Your most Sacred Heart I confide this intention...

"Lord please put a healthy baby in my womb" (or mention a different request)

Only look upon me, then do what Your Heart inspires. Let Your Sacred Heart decide. I count on You...I trust in You... I throw myself in Your mercy.

Lord Jesus! I am confident that You will not fail me. Sacred Heart of Jesus, I believe in Your love for me. 

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked for many favors but I earnestly implore this one. Take it, place it in Your Most Sacred Heart. When the Eternal Father sees it covered with your most precious blood, He will not refuse it. It will  no longer be my prayer but yours. Oh Jesus, Oh Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You.

Let me never be confounded, Amen.


----

Hopeful,


L

No comments:

Post a Comment